ECBC Business Services Office (BSO)
Updated: 23 September 2013
Overview of the CBRNE Mission Support Contract (MSC):
- The CBRNE MSC can be used by any Government agency that uses federal funds.
- Current customers include: DoD, Secret Service, JPEOs.
- Usage of CBRNE MSC requires coordination with ECBC BSO.
- The contract vehicle is a multiple award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract that consists of ten separate awards under the unrestricted suite and ten under the small business suite.
- Requirements for a broad range of services are competed as task orders against these contracts and awards are designed to be executed in an expeditious timeframe. Currently, process time is averaging around 6 months from RFPrelease."
- The CBRNE program offers federal managers an efficient and effective means of acquiring covered services in a more expeditious manner than traditional contracting.