Advanced CBRNE Training Team
U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Chemical Biological Center (CCDC Chemical Biological Center) has established an Advanced Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) Training Program to provide a direct relationship between CCDC Chemical Biological Center's subject matter experts and customers.
This unique relationship allows the scientist and engineer to share their knowledge, experience and expert talents through classroom, hands-on exercises and reachback programs. The Advanced CBRNE Training Team can design a program that will meet a group’s specific mission requirements and objectives.
Training at CCDC Chemical Biological Center
- A private neighborhood setting to a special training facility
- Actual CB production equipment
- CB Targets go in range from clandestine sites to pilot plant
- Pool of SME Instructors from CCDC Chemical Biological Center and other tenant organizations
- Other DoD Assets
- Objective based courses established by customer mission
- Site Assessment Courses
- Detection and Sampling Training
- Small Scale Hands-on Construction
- Field Training Excercises
- Advanced Sampling Classes