Advanced CBRNE Training Team
The U.S. Army's Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC) has established an Advanced Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) Training Program to provide a direct relationship between ECBC's subject matter experts and customers.
This unique relationship allows the scientist and engineer to share their knowledge, experience and expert talents through classroom, hands-on exercises and reachback programs. The Advanced CBRNE Training Team can design a program that will meet a group’s specific mission requirements and objectives.
Training at ECBC
- A private neighborhood setting to a special training facility
- Actual CB production equipment
- CB Targets go in range from clandestine sites to pilot plant
- Pool of SME Instructors from ECBC and other tenant organizations
- Other DoD Assets
- Objective based courses established by customer mission
- Site Assessment Courses
- Detection and Sampling Training
- Small Scale Hands-on Construction
- Field Training Excercises
- Advanced Sampling Classes